How to remove the old photo in my pan card?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Baalkrishan Thaman 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Baalkrishan Thaman
    Participant

I need to upload my new photo with my pan card. How to remove the old photo in that? Please tell me the details here. I am getting some of issues for my old photo. It is not real for showing. Recently i have taken the photo for attach with the pan card. My online login details are available with me. Did you submit the extra information for editing that? Please friends help me. I need the great support and advice for making the changes in success way. My pan card is having some damages in the place of address.

Shall i download the duplicate pan card? Is it getting any other way for download? I need the help from you. Please tell me the great details and accurate method for download the pan card. I am checking the news and updates about pan card submitting. Some of details are not understandable for me. I need expert advices and explanation about that. Legal procedures and rules to submit for apply new pan card. My friend is not getting pan card still now. Now she decides to apply for their passport. She is getting the job in USA. So within 6 months he need to passport.

But she should submit the pan card for passport applying proof. How to get the methods and process for applying new pan card? Now the technical way and quick process is fine for all people. So please submit me the innovative applying method.  She is getting related aspects in their hand without their pan card. Very fast and quick way is needed for apply and get the pan card. If only application is given quick response? You are getting the online experience means tell me the time duration for getting the pan card. Please friend let me know

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Have a query / Need clarification / Request information…

Start New Topic